quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2011

Mr. Jober X Fluent English Online

Hi guys!

Reading this you will realize that my English is very bad. So I am seeking an effective method to solve my problem.

I came across this method of "Fluent English Online" Mr. Jober. He talks about things that I believe are correct. In other words, it is easier to learn to speak like a child, listening and speaking, before learning to read and write, and especially to learn grammar. But I found no one to tell me if it is serious business and if it works.

I confess I could not stand the curiosity and bought the book video ... I'll summarize what I think: In the video he says that overseas courses last a maximum of one year and as famous actors learn languages ​​quickly. As pilots and flight attendants learn English and other languages ​​with this method. Then he shows how the brain works. The method is to get a text with audio with the 16 most important verbs, this text contains 3000 words being the most important text in the present tense, past and future, hear and read until it is engraved in the mind, then write and speak, then, goes to talk with the teacher! The course lasts 8 to 10 weeks and can last up to six months depending on the student, in the end the student presents a video TCC for the teacher.

This video book can only be accessed online can not be downloaded.

If anyone knows tell me something about it, if it is effective or not, please! I wonder also about this link Forum - English Now - if anyone has used it, and if it works?!

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Aprender a falar inglês é importante nos dias atuais, pois o sucesso profissional depende do seu grau de formação e das suas habilidades no mercado de trabalho. Para sair na frente, é preciso estudar, e obter qualificação necessária e que vai de encontro com as necessidades do mercado de trabalho. O curso inglês fluente traz uma metodologia diferenciada aos candidatos que desejam falar inglês, e a vantagem deste curso é que você pode se programar e estudar nas horas livres. Para conferir o curso inglês fluente online, acesse agora mesmo o site, no seguinte endereço da web: http://www.inglesfluenteonline.com.br/

Leia também:

Cursos Gratuitos SENAI 2011
Concursos Previstos 2011
Cursos Gratuitos SENAC 2011

Postagens populares